Home Forums WoodMart support forum image and slow site

image and slow site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

In fact, on my page that I realize with elementor the text aligns perfectly, on the other hand in the inspection in I see a shift, so there must be an adjustment to be made, you see the difference between the two photos, one is well framed and the other the text is not quite readable. Attached mobile image, it would take a css code to upload it, I had already uploaded this information, a while ago.

Thanks in advance,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello ,

Thanks for your feedback,

The problem is recurring, in fact looking at the inspection it comes from the padding-top..

This happens on several pages; to overcome this I must indicate negative margins, on elementor, it works, but not in inspection, so there is a code that blocks the modification.

Objective :
    Raise the image to no longer have this gap.

Thanks in advance,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is an article that explains this behavior and will help you to fix this https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/top-and-bottom-paddings/
    Note that on this page you added an extra padding-top 60 px to the first section on a mobile device that adds this extra gap.

Kind Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Ok, I will review this on my side to overcome this, thank you for your return,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)