Home Forums Basel support forum Image Caption

Image Caption

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

cg
    Participant

Hi,

1. For products pages: How can I show or make visible the image caption and description on the product page like for example see image attached?

2. How can I hide the footer columns 1, 4 and 5?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Currently, we don’t have such feature in our theme. But thank you for the suggestion, we will consider implementing this option in our future updates.

2. How exactly do you want to hide them? Do you want to make an empty space instead of these columns? Could you please provide a screenshot?

Thank you

cg
    Participant

1. Yes, please it. It is very important for some products to have the caption and description displayed.

2. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I would like to hide the footer columns 1,4 and 5 for Tablets and Mobile devices only.

Thanks.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can easily hide some columns by putting the following code snippet to the Custom CSS for mobile devices. Set your numbers there

.footer-column-1,
    .footer-column-4,
    .footer-column-5 {
    display:none!important;
    }

cg
    Participant

That worked. Thanks.

Another question, How can I reduce the size of the “Add to Cart”, “Quick View” and “Wishlist” icons on the shop list page for mobile devices only? (see attachment)

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS for mobile area in Theme Settings

.hover-mask div a {
    	width:30px!important;
    }

.hover-mask div a:before {
      font-size:12px!important;
    }

cg
    Participant

Worked. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)