Home Forums WoodMart support forum Hotspot disappear in Elementor edit mode. Hotspots are only visible in View mode

Hotspot disappear in Elementor edit mode. Hotspots are only visible in View mode

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Farzad
    Participant

the hotspots are not showing up in Elementor during the Page editing.

When I edit my website with Elementor, the hotspots are not displayed on my page. The hotspots only show up when I exit Elementor edit mode and view the page by clicking on the eye-bottom and simply view the page.

The problem is that you can’t position the hotspots properly when you’re not in edit mode.

I hope my issue has become clear.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Farzad.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The issue seems to be with the HTTP HTTPS settings of wordpress.

Please make sure that you have set both the addresses same under Settings >> General as mentioned in our detailed documentation: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/icons-has-been-disappeared/

Then check back. If the issue still occurs then provide the login details of the website.

Best Regards

Farzad
    Participant

I followed the instructions but this is not the case. The Hotspots are still not visible in the elementor editing mode.

Can someone help me please?

Hello,

Please provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

Farzad
    Participant

Thank you for your help.

I provide a page fou you which you can edit:

https://die-nachhilfe.de/xtemos-test/

Hello,

Please share the Administrator login details of your site to check and debug the site and every option. You have given only the ser login but I am not able to access the Themes, Theme Settings, or plugins section on the site. So please share administrator login details.

Best Regards.

Farzad
    Participant

Hallo,

thank you very much for responding, your support. Even if my goal has not been reached, I already find your support very pleasant.
    Ich changes the Permission to the User-Account. Now you have administrator rights.

Hello,

The issue is from your server or theme. Please try to disable all sorts of cache and CDN from the server and then delete the old theme, download the fresh theme from the ThemeForest and install it again on the site.

At my end on my test site, there is no issue at all in the theme.

Best Regards.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)