Home Forums WoodMart support forum Image jitter on the AJAX Product Tabs widget in Chrome on Windows.

Image jitter on the AJAX Product Tabs widget in Chrome on Windows.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

radchuk2012
    Participant

Greetings!
    More than a month ago I noticed a bug – image jitter in the AJAX widget “Product Tabs” in Chrome on Windows.
    Today I started to figure out what was going on – I found out that it was lazy loading of images in the widget settings.
    Screenshot of settings in attachment, Chrome version on video 118.0.5993.118 (Official build), (64 bit) – https://youtu.be/UVgNrdfzmi8.
    Please make a fix because the function of lazy loading of widget images is important for optimizing the loading of the main page of the site.
    Thank you!

• This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by radchuk2012.
    • This topic was modified 6 months, 3 weeks ago by radchuk2012.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please define the below code in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS, then recheck the issue.

body .product-grid-item :is(.product-image-link,.hover-img) img {
    	transform: none;
    }

Kind Regards

radchuk2012
    Participant

I found this solution in another topic, but it disables image magnification on hover 🙁 I would like to just eliminate the jitter without removing lazy loading…

radchuk2012
    Participant

It also seems strange to me that there is such a shake in this particular widget, with the rest of the display on the site and in the widgets everything is ok. Doesn’t this bother you?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The above custom just removes “transform” which is related to lazy loading. I have checked again the above custom code, and it works well and the magnification persists, here is a video: https://take.ms/AWV57

Kind Regards

radchuk2012
    Participant

Greetings!
    Thanks for the solution, the topic can be closed.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You are welcome! Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

Wish you all the best!

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Image jitter on the AJAX Product Tabs widget in Chrome on Windows.’ is closed to new replies.