Home Forums WoodMart support forum Images Alt text

Images Alt text

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

betterlee
    Participant

hi, team, I got an issue with images Alt images. For speed up my website, I install WP SMUSH PRO, which optimize and compress all images I uploaded. But I just found all images Alt texts are gone after the plugin enabled. Have you sove this issue before. If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Hello,

You would better contact this plugin support on this issue, we have not tested this plugin though we saw other site owners used it.

Best Regards

betterlee
    Participant

Thanks, Elise, do you have any tested plugin for this function.

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot recommend we have not tested any. Please contact your host support perhaps there automatic site backups, you can try to restore all from the backup and not to delete this plugin to keep all data.

Best Regards

betterlee
    Participant

hi, Elise, I did some tests today. I found I was wrong yesterday. The issue is not caused by the plugin because I found only four promo banner images’ alt texts are changed for some unknown reason. I guess those four images are detected by Yoast and informed me they has no focus keyword.

From the home page source code, I found following code.
    <div class=”banner-image”>
    promo-banner-image<noscript>promo-banner-image</noscript> </div>
    </div>
    I did add alt text with Media lib before. But here, it’s changed to “promo-banner-image”. Is it possible it’s changed by some css file? Because I found the class named promo-banner-image. Do you know any code can make this .

Furthermore, I am just wondering why Yoast only found 7 images. With elementor, some widgets contain more images.

If you have some information, please share with me. Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for the provided details.

I have submitted the issue to the development department and it will be fixed in the nearest update. We expect the update within a couple of weeks.

Best Regards

betterlee
    Participant

Thanks for updates.

You are welcome!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Images Alt text’ is closed to new replies.