Home Forums Basel support forum Images don´t display

Images don´t display

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mareike
    Participant

Hallo there,

i just bought the basel-theme and would like to work with the child-theme. I installed the theme and everything seems to be fine, but when i upload images (i tried with a small png favicon and a svg-Logo) they won´t display neither in the backend, media section nor frontend.

You can ckeck the problem by using the datas in the private content

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You need to open your SVG icons file with some editor like Sublime Text or default system text editor and add width=”31″ height=”40″ attributes to your <svg> tag like it is shown: http://prntscr.com/m4n0qw
    Then you will need to re-upload your icons in WordPress Dashboard.

Best Regards

Mareike
    Participant

Hallo,

that svg is not the problem, the problem is that no media (jpg, png or whatever) is not visible.

Mareike
    Participant

I checked via sftp if the images are uploaded and yes they are. But they don´t appear neither with the main-theme nor the child.

Hello,

Our theme does not influence image visibility. Please check the issue on a default theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

Best Regards

Mareike
    Participant

Hallo,

i tried several things and i found the reason: i had to change the rights on the server, don´t know why they weren´t set correct with the wordpress instalation.

Maybe next time you can give your customer this hint 😉

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience. This will be helpful for other users. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)