Home Forums WoodMart support forum Import AJAX problem. Try to disable all external plugins and check the problem

Import AJAX problem. Try to disable all external plugins and check the problem

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

ghcest
    Participant

When I Activate the “Base Data”. It shows the message below:

“Import AJAX problem. Try to disable all external plugins and check the problem with your hosting provider. If it will not help, contact our theme support for help.”

How do I fix this?

ghcest
    Participant

Photo attached.

ghcest
    Participant

Photo attached. And the errors listed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area and advise which demo you want to upload.

You need, first of all, install, activate all the required plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, then deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check again. Make sure you have started a Woocommerce wizard.

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the reply.

“Please provide the site admin access to the private area and advise which demo you want to upload.”

When you say It, should I share to you the WordPress username and passcode access?

“You need, first of all, install, activate all the required plugins in Appearance > Install plugins, then deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and check again.”

I did that already, and the problem still persists. I just want to make sure I will run in a correct and decently way my website.

“Make sure you have started a Woocommerce wizard.”

I don´t know how can I do It, I did not see any Wizard Woocommerce setup. Can you help me?

Thanks

Best Regards

Hello,

Please provide the site admin access to the private area (Private content -the field under the message area)

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

Information is in the Private Content. If It is…

Hello,

Please provide site admin access of your site where you have the problem.

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

“Hello,

Please provide site admin access of your site where you have the problem.

Best Regards”

Please, explain better what you want to say. Site admin access is my username and my passcode from WordPress.org?

Hello,

Your site has an admin area and in order to get there, you should have login and password which you insert in the wp-admin page. I need this access. Insert this information into confidential area – Private content.

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

Hello,

I downloaded the WordPress into my laptop database. So whenever I want to check the WordPress information I put the localhost/mysite and the computer opens the dashboard from the WordPress. Is this the access you want?

Thanks and hope you can help me.

Hello,

Now I see your site is on the localhost. I will not be able to access your site until you move to a live platform.

This error may appear and demo will be uploaded in any case. Have you uploaded the demo you need?

Best REgards

ghcest
    Participant

Hello,

So to fix this, I need:

1- Upload the theme on a hosting provider.
    2- Give to you access to the hosting provider area which the wordpress theme is installed? For example: I dealt with GoDaddy hosting provider. So i need to give to you my username and passcode from their website so you fix it the theme?

I am starting to get frustrated with that, I know I don’t understand that too much but It should be easier and without these problems.

Hello,

Goddady is a specific host, there may be anything and our theme does not influence.

We do not need access to Goddady. We need access to your wordpress site.

Usually, demo import is implemented without any problems at all, provided no third parties plugins activated.

Best Regards

ghcest
    Participant

Hi, check below.

Another thing, It seems the problem “disappeared” but I am still having the AJAX Problem. Can you help me in solving this finally?

ghcest
    Participant

Do you want my WordPress access? Username and Passcode that is it?

Hello,

Please describe your AJAX problem. How I can reproduce it? I am checking and see AJAX works https://gyazo.com/d53ce41bd77bf6f794e7397e3e26408c

Yes, I will need the access if you have the problem to check, put the access into the Private content.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Import AJAX problem. Try to disable all external plugins and check the problem’ is closed to new replies.