Home Forums WoodMart support forum IMPORTE DEMO

IMPORTE DEMO

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello, one question: is it necessary to import all demos as shown in the video? If so, then I have to manually delete everything that I don’t use so that the web takes less time to load?

Or is it possible to import the base without checking the box and then just activate the demo I need?

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

It is not necessary to import all the demos. Yes, if you import you will have to delete all that you do not need manually.

We have a template library for WP bakery page builder: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/templates-library/ You can import easily the blocks you like without importing all the demo.

If you are going to use Elementor and need any block and page, please contact, we shall send.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

OK thank you very much.

Yes, I will use Elementor, I have seen that the Pages and Elements can be imported by myself from the Woodmart dashboard. How would the blocks work?

On the other hand, is there a way to prevent the slider from taking so long to load in the Shoes demo?

Thanks again.

Hello,

If you import a demo, you can save the page or a section as the template and insert wherever you need. If you do not want to upload the whole demo, you can give me demo URL, I will export these templates and send you.

Unfortunately, we cannot speed up the slider.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Ok, thanks, another quick question: how do I make the categories menu stay displayed as in the base demo? it appears hidden to me.
    Attachment screenshot.
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can enable the option to keep the Browse category menu always open as this template was initially designed.

Alternatively, you can move the text block a little bit to the left.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Could you please tell me from where can this option be enabled?

Mandinga
    Participant

I’ve already found it, thank you.

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello, could you tell me where to replace the logos that appear in the screenshot.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

These are brand attributes. Please read and follow the instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/how-to-setup-brands/

The brand carousel is displayed by means of an HTML block added to the Theme Settings > Footer > Pre-footer. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/html-blocks-2/#pre-footer

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Thank you very much, another thing: could you please tell me how to configure the language selector and the currencies in the top bar on the left, exactly the same as it is in the base demo? Attachment screenshot.
    I already have WPML installed.
    Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

Our theme is 100% compatible, however, we do not deal with WPML support, please refer to their documentation or contact their support. If you have any difficulties with the translation of the widgers, header, HTML block, please contact us. https://wpml.org/documentation/

Here is WPML documentation:

Mandinga
    Participant

Maybe I have not explained myself well, I already know how to configure WPML, what I need is to know how to activate the drop-down menu with the language in the top menu on the left, currencies do not really interest me.

Mandinga
    Participant

I have already found how to do it, thanks!

That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello, how do you move the whole block a little bit more to the left? thanks.

About this ticket: #242313

Hello,

You can do it in the slider. You need to move the layer a bit. https://revolution.themepunch.com/joomla/documentation/slide-layers/index.html#addnewlayer

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

I thought you meant that the column containing BROWSE CATEGORIES could be moved, not the slider …
    Thank you anyway…

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello!
    How can I make the image of the chair on the right of the basic slider appear below the texts in the mobile version?
    I have uploaded the image again in Slide image on mobile but the image is below the texts and nothing is read … Attached screenshot.
    On the other hand I have seen that the image appears as not visible in Elementor and cannot be activated … Attached screenshot.
    Thank you.

Mandinga
    Participant

Attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello, another thing, the wishlist and compare icons in the header do not take me to the corresponding page, it reloads the same page I am on, how can I solve it?
    Thank you.

Hello,

Make sure you have created a page for Compare and Whilst and set it in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Compare /Wishlist accodingly.

https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-compare/ and https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-wishlist/

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

They weren’t linked, thanks!

I’m waiting for ticket # 244153

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello, two more questions:

1. how to disable or manage the registration popup (screenshot attached).
    2. How can I disable the header banner? Attachment screenshot.

Thank you.

Attachments:

Hello,

The header banner is disabled in the Theme settings > Shop page > Header banner.

If it is the top row, you need to disable it in the Header builder, in the row settings, you will need to disable showing it on all the devices.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Can you please answer point 1?

And also the ticket number #244016

Thank you

Hello,

The popup is disabled in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Promo popups.

You can change the location of the layers, disabling the layer on the mobile, then creating the cloned layer for the mobile (which is hidden for the desktop) and shown in the proper place on mobiel.

Best Regards

Mandinga
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Mandinga
    Participant

Hello! 3 questions about the checkout page.

1. The “SHIP TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS?” Section does not appear. How can I activate it?
    See screenshot 1.

2. The section “I have read and agree to the website terms and conditions” does not appear.
    See screenshot 2.

3. How to uncheck the box that is marked by default in direct bank transfer, and that the credit card is marked or none?
    See screenshot 3.

Attachments:
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘IMPORTE DEMO’ is closed to new replies.