Home Forums WoodMart support forum Imported Furniture Demo Site but Featured Categories is broken

Imported Furniture Demo Site but Featured Categories is broken

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

haggai
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just installed a plain new local wordpress installation, with Woodmart, and followed all installation steps as required.

At first, I could not upload the woodmart zip file due to an error. So I manually extracted the zip file in the wp-content\themes folder.

Then I could not import the demo site due to an error. The buggy error message suggested I’d disable all plugins and retry, which of course was not the solution. I had to create php.ini with the relevance values. You could have used a better error message on this one…

Then, once the demo site installation completed, the site won’t show properly: The content below “Featured Categories” won’t appear (both images and text is missing).

Please advise.

Needless to say that the experience of first time installing Woodmart is poor 🙁

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

What error did you see when you tried to install the theme? Please provide the screens, do you have any other activated plugins except those that are provided in the Appearance > Install plugins?

Have you installed all in Appearance > Install plugins? Please note you can use builder on one installation, which means that you need to have either Elementor or WP bakery.

Best Regards

haggai
    Participant

Yes, unfortunately your answer was not helpful:
    1. no I have no other activated nor installed plugins
    2. yes, I have installed all in appearance > install plugins
    3. Yes, I’ve only installed one page builder which is elementor.

Have you tried to replicate my bug? did the installation take place properly on your side?

I’ve also noticed that many products are not installed with the demo. Is this normal?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area).

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)