Home Forums Basel support forum Increase the columns to 5 from 4 in recent-products page

Increase the columns to 5 from 4 in recent-products page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

gizmoman
    Participant

Hi, at the moment my product images for the categories are set to 200 X 200 and it works fine for categories and sub categories as there is a side bar on the left. But the recent-products page is also set as 4 products per grid and since there is no side bar on the left for this page I think it is trying to fill the page by stretching the images. Is there any way i can prevent it? I thought that the best way is to make it 5 per column so it will look better( only for this page)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use our Products element and specify different images size for this page only. Try to set 263×263 to make them perfectly fit.

Regards

gizmoman
    Participant

I would rather not create one more image size.
    1.Is it possible to list 5 items instead of 4 in a row?
    2.If not is it possible to make the image size to stay to its original size ( 200 X 200) without stretching.
    3. I non of the above possible, could you please advice where to go for product elements to specify the image size?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Sorry, but there is no 5 columns options for our products grid.

2. It is not possible if you are using a lazy loading option.

3. Just edit this element with WPBakery page builder and find the option there.

gizmoman
    Participant

When i had a similar issue before with my product image ( where it was stretching) you gave me this following code to be added to the child theme css

.single-product-content .product-images {
    width: 430px!important;
    }

can’t you do the same to make the size 200 X 200 for the recent products page images?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code for desktop devices only

.page-id-2605 .product-grid-item img {
    	width: 200px!important;
    }

.page-id-2605 .product-grid-item  {
    	text-align:center;
    }

gizmoman
    Participant

Thanks, it worked.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Increase the columns to 5 from 4 in recent-products page’ is closed to new replies.