Home Forums WoodMart support forum Information box carousel – data-tablet_landscape

Information box carousel – data-tablet_landscape

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

joaomfariamartins
    Participant

Hi! I’m configuring an information box carousel that shows a different number of items according to the type of device.

How can I set the data-tablet_landscape value?
    The element page offers the possibility to configure the data-desktop, data-tablet and data-mobile, but no option for this data-tablet_landscape. I want this value to be the same as the data-tablet.

<div class="wd-carousel-container info-box-carousel-wrapper wd-carousel-spacing-30" data-owl-carousel="" data-speed="" data-slides_per_view_tablet="{&quot;unit&quot;:&quot;px&quot;,&quot;size&quot;:8,&quot;sizes&quot;:[]}" data-slides_per_view_mobile="{&quot;unit&quot;:&quot;px&quot;,&quot;size&quot;:5,&quot;sizes&quot;:[]}" data-hide_pagination_control="yes" data-hide_prev_next_buttons="yes" data-desktop="8" data-tablet="8" data-mobile="5" data-tablet_landscape="8">

Thank you.

Hello,

Sorry to say that but the Information Box Carousel element doesn’t have any option or field such as data-tablet_landscape. It has 3 general options in this regard which are Desktop, Tablet, and Mobile.

If you want extra functionality in this regard then that requires extra Customization and this is out of our Theme Support scope. Hope you can understand our limitations.

Best Regards.

joaomfariamartins
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your response.

I’m sorry but it is difficult for me to accept this answer. The “Information Box Carousel” is from xtemos – woodmart theme, right?

This property data-tablet_landscape="8" is set somewhere. Do you know where?
    This property data-tablet_landscape="8" is related to wd-carousel-container info-box-carousel-wrapper wd-carousel-spacing-30, right? And those are classes from xtemos – woodmart.

Please clarify those questions.
    Thank you.

Hello,

Can you please share the screenshot of the issue for better understanding? Also, share the WP admin login details with the page URL where the issue exists so I will check and give you the possible solution.

Best Regards.

joaomfariamartins
    Participant

Hello!

Please check the screenshot. I changed the device to an iPad Air and according to the HTML code thedata-tablet_landscape is been used instead of the data-tablet. I believe an iPad Air is a tablet.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Oh, I got your point now. You can change the settings by editing the page in the Elementor >> Edit the Information box Carousel >> From the Style Tab >> Carousel >> change the number of slides per view: https://ibb.co/6gmSVtS

Best Regards.

joaomfariamartins
    Participant

I know, I set the values for desktop, tablet and mobile. But in the case of the iPad Air it is considering another value: data-tablet_landscapeand I don’t know where it is getting this value from and where I can change it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your valid admin access so we can check it one more time.

Kind Regards

joaomfariamartins
    Participant

Hello!

Check the private content please.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This user doesn’t have administrator rights. Please, send us your admin access.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)