Home Forums WoodMart support forum Inquiry about Creating a Custom Combo Product Feature

Inquiry about Creating a Custom Combo Product Feature

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hello Woodmart Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out because I am interested in implementing a custom combo product feature on my website, similar to what I’ve seen on the website beyoung.in. You can find the reference link here: [https://www.beyoung.in/plain-t-shirt-combo-pick-any-4].

My goal is to provide my users with the option to create their own combo products with specific variations, such as color, size, and more. For instance, I would like to give my customers the ability to purchase a combo of five t-shirts, where they can choose different colors and sizes for each t-shirt. However, I want to fix the exact pricing for this custom combo.

Furthermore, I intend to extend this functionality to other products as well, such as jeans, cargo lowers, and more. Whether the products are listed together or separately, I want to empower my users to craft their unique combinations.

Could you please guide me on how to achieve this with the Woodmart theme? Any assistance, advice, or documentation you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I’m eager to offer this enhanced shopping experience to my customers and would be grateful for your support in making it a reality.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. I’m looking forward to your expert guidance.

Hello,

Here is the guide:
    https://woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

And the WoodMart theme suggests the option to present the attributes as swatches. Swatches are available in text, color, or image format. Swatches can be configured for global attributes only.
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/variable-products-and-swatches/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards.

reuvey.com
    Participant

Hi Team,

I have successfully created a variable product, but the example I have given is of a Combo product rather than a Variable. Please tell me how I can give my user to select multiple quantities of variations at one single price

Hello,

You can define attributes such as size, color, etc. Go to Products > Attributes to set these up.

After setting up attributes, you can create variations for a product. Go to the product’s edit page and select the Variations tab. You can then generate variations based on the attributes you’ve defined. Each variation can have its own price and stock quantity.

However, this standard WooCommerce behavior doesn’t allow customers to select multiple quantities of variations at a single price.

You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality. We have not tested any plugin in this regard.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)