Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram did not return any images.

Instagram did not return any images.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Noir
    Participant

Instagram did not return any images.

Hello,

Make sure that you have configured your Instagram element correctly as described in our documentation here https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/setup-instagram-api/

Our AJAX method is now blocked by Instagram. Only API works. Please make sure that you added the API option in the widget.

Regards
    Xtemos Studios

Noir
    Participant

these settings are done, your colleague or you have set up

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, send us your actual admin access so we can check the configuration and see what is wrong there.

Kind Regards

Noir
    Participant

ok

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disconnect your account and connect it again via Theme Settings -> API integrations.

Noir
    Participant

tried but now the old error returned

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t know why you can’t connect it with your account. The problem is that we connected using our account and now you removed it from the administrator list. To investigate this issue further we have to be able to check the configuration directly using your Facebook account. Let me know if you are able to give us access to your personal Facebook account. Or you can add our account to the administrator list and never remove it.

Noir
    Participant

Are you seriously ? personal access? I can’t give you access. let me add you as administrator

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

In this case, add our account to your Facebook APP administrators list so we can connect your Instagram . And you need to keep it and never remove it from the administrator’s list.

Noir
    Participant

I can add at the time of execution of work to correct your mistakes. I cannot leave you there on a permanent basis. please note that even with , the integration did not work. I added your colleague

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have connected Instagram using your account. Please, check it from your side and don’t remove us from your administrator list.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)