Home Forums Basel support forum Instagram Element Full Width Issue + Mobile Navigation Text

Instagram Element Full Width Issue + Mobile Navigation Text

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

createdbyali
    Participant

Just two issues, the first being I cannot seem to get the Instagram element to appear full width on a laptop without vertical white space appearing between the images as it does on your demo site. The photos are stacked on top of each other as I want with no horizontal white space, but there appears vertical spacing between them. It works how I want when the Instagram design is set to slider but only then. Also which typography color do I need to change to make the mobile navigation text white when on a page. Or ideally can I change the mobile navigation panel to white with black font instead of black with white font? I have attached two photos illustrating my issues.

Regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

1. Currently, we don’t see this Instagram problem on your website since you didn’t enable “stretch row” option for the row containing this element.

2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

body .mobile-nav ul li.current_page_item > a {
    	color: white;
    }

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

createdbyali
    Participant

Hi,

For some reason the Instagram issue has fixed itself I have no idea why, I did clear my cache perhaps this was causing a problem. The code snippet you provided did the trick.

Thank you very much for the fast support.

Regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Instagram Element Full Width Issue + Mobile Navigation Text’ is closed to new replies.