Home Forums WoodMart support forum Instagram images stored in media library

Instagram images stored in media library

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

I don’t exactly know how it happens, but every time someone visits a page with the Instagram widget on there, the images are stored in the media library. So when I checked, there were more than 2000 images from Instagram (the same images) stored. This takes up a lot of space and also slows down the website massively.

It could have something to do in combination with Optimole optimizing all the images, but if so, please let me know. Because I excluded the classes of the image containing divs already, but the images themselves don’t have a class, so maybe they still aren’t excluded.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can fix it by applying patch # 485766. To do this, go to Dashboard -> WoodMart -> Patcher, find the corresponding patch and click on the “Apply” button. Let us know if it works for you.

Kind Regards

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve applied the patch, but the Instagram images are still stored in the media library (after deleting them)

Kind regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Do you mean you deleted these images in Dashboard -> Media and they appear again?

Kind Regards

Madoo Webdesign
    Participant

Yes exactly. After deleting them from the media library, and also applying the patch, the images are still stored again.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but we didn’t see changes from the patch. We have reapplied the patch. Please, test how it works now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)