Home Forums WoodMart support forum Install theme in store running

Install theme in store running

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ValterChagas
    Participant

Install Theme without the products that are written in my store, how should it be done?
    I want to choose a demo theme for my needs.
    Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

ValterChagas
    Participant

Good Morning;

Not a problem, it’s a question, my store had another theme, I bought Woodmart because it seems to be more professional. As I already had products registered in the system, I am afraid to install the Demo and lose the registrations of all the products as well as the links.
    What would be the correct method of doing the old theme exchange for Woodmart without losing data from my system?

Thanks for listening

Valter Chagas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If you want to use dummy content from our theme, as well as with all other themes, you would better have a fresh installation. Otherwise, you may have a lot of IDs conflicts and a part of the data and images simply will not be imported. It will not replace your current products and pages but a part of our dummy content will not be added and may look messed.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)