Home Forums Basel support forum Integrate GDPR with pixel your site plugin.

Integrate GDPR with pixel your site plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lucassp
    Participant

Hi,

The theme has an cookie message do display users that we are using their information, etc …. is possible to use this cookie message to allow others plugins to use user informations?

Here is the message of pixel your site plugin about a king of integration.

Is it possible?

“GDPR is important and will disrupt the way our advertising and analytics work. Chances are that we will need to obtain users’ consent before tracking their action and behavior on the website.

The Facebook pixel will fall under the larger territory of “cookie consent”, so it can’t be separate from that. In order to make your website user-friendly, you’ll need to implement a unique solution for all your cookies. There are several on the market already and I am 100% confident that we will see many more shortly.

NEW FILTER

PixelYourSite latest update offers a few ways to integrate with “cookie consent” tools. Our main weapon is a dedicated filter that can be used by developers to suppress tracking: pys_disable_by_gdpr

Contact the developers of your “cookie consent” solution and tell them about our filter. They will know how to use it.”

Tks,

Lucas.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we can’t integrate this plugin as a dependency to our theme. If we will apply their filters, our theme will not work without that plugin. Also, a lot of cookies on your website are related to other plugins like WooCommerce, not only from our theme. Read more information in our documentation https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/faq-guides-2/gdpr-compliant/

Regards

lucassp
    Participant

I don’t know if I understood, but each plugin need an cookie popup?

Is’t better create only one that allow colect information to be used at all plugins and features at site?

Tks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we can’t give you any advice regarding other plugins. All the information about our theme cookies is described in the documentation.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)