Starting from 25 May 2018 the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) law comes into force. Our themes
meet all the rules and requirements for the data protection. In general, almost all the data on your website
are stored and processed by WordPress core, WooCommerce plugin and other plugins installed that store or
process visitors data in any way. So to make your website ready for GDPR you have to update the WordPress
to the version 4.9.6 and WooCommerce to 3.4. Read more information about those updates and GDPR options
in WordPress documentation and in WooCommerce development blog.
suggestions regarding its content. In the content of that policy, you can specify that your website
may store some information about your visitors behavior that come with our theme in addition
to all the data stored by WordPress and installed plugins. Here is a list of all the data stored
- basel_popup_*: visitor's choice to close a promo popup window.
- basel_shown_pages: number of visited pages for the promo popup window if this option is turned on.
- basel_cookies_*: visitor's choice to close a cookie notice.
- basel_tb_banner_*: visitor's choice to close a top bar shop banner.
- basel_wishlist_hash: visitor's wishlist content hash. It is required to update the number of wishlist items in the header.
- shop_view: shop page view - grid or list
All the other personal data stored on your website is not related to our theme and you need to control its processing and describe