Home Forums Basel support forum Iphone 6 compatiability

Iphone 6 compatiability

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

boathut
    Participant

Hello,

I have been testing my site on my Iphone6 and the attached screen shot shows two issues only present on mobile:

1. The phone number in the top menu is not visible (not displaying in white text) until you click on it. It seems to to be transparent until you click on it. It is visible on desktop and tablet. This is the same in portrait and landscape mode.

2. On the contact page I am using your maps element. However, the black text box is centered and covers the location on the map – is there a way to change the size and /or position of the black text box on the map so you can see the place marker and the address at the same time. I have tried to navigate around the text box and it is very difficult. Is it possible to also have different magnification of the map for desktop/tablet/mobile?

Thanks

Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please update the theme to the latest version and provide us your website link?

2. How do you want to align this element on mobile devices? Sorry, but google map can’t be configured for mobile devices separately.

Regards

boathut
    Participant

Hi

we have the latest theme install – we will be going live in the next couple of days – I will provide the link then.

In relation to map – probably below center to see the map marker or the ability to click on the box to see the map by minimising/moving the box.

Regards

Peter

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

OK, we will take a look when the website will be live. Sorry, but we can’t fix the problem without checking them on the website.

Regards

boathut
    Participant

Our website is now live.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

To fix the phone issue add this code to the Custom CSS

.color-scheme-light a[href^="tel"] {
        color: white;
    }

And this one to change google map location

.google-map-container.google-map-container-with-content .basel-google-map-wrapper {
    	position: relative;
    }

.vc_row .vc_custom_1440608656064 {
    	padding-top: 0 !important;
      	margin-right: 0px !important;
      	margin-left: 0px !important;
    }

.vc_column-inner .vc_custom_1440608776919 {
    	margin-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)