Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is it possible to show name of color swatch attribute that has been selected?

Is it possible to show name of color swatch attribute that has been selected?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

36styles
    Participant

With the WooCommerce Variation and Photo Swatches plugin, you have the option to show No Lable, Show Label Above, Show Label Below.

https://imgur.com/ja4KY9U

On the desktop, when hovering over a color, the black tooltip box shows above the color swatch, but once you select a color, you have no way of knowing which color was selected. This is even worse on mobile, as the tooltip boxes do not show up, and since the color swatches do not also have a label, a person has no idea of which color they are selecting, or which one they’ve selected. especially when some colors look alike, but are different.

Is there any CSS that can be added to show the name of the color selected below the name of the color that was selected, as seen in the image below?

https://imgur.com/3rGYmld

PLEASE, anyone that can help me with this, I can make a small donation via Paypal for the help. My other major issue is greying out variants not available that I also really need help with.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You need to ask this question in the plugin’s support since it is not related to our theme.

Kind Regards

36styles
    Participant

I am no longer using the plugin I mentioned, as I wanted to get all the features of the Woodmart theme, especially with the filters.

There has to be a way to display the name of an attribute, in this case, ‘Color’ chosen on the product page, especially when someone is on mobile.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our theme doesn’t have such option at the moment. We will consider adding such feature in our future updates.

gabriel95
    Participant

is there an update? I really looking for this feature 🙁 Is there an possibility to display it via custom css or js?

Hello,

We have not added this feature yet. We shall consider but not promise to implement in the nearest updates.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)