Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is it possible to use a third-party wishlist plugin?

Is it possible to use a third-party wishlist plugin?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DanielJorge
    Participant

I know that Woodmart has a built-in wishlist, but, while this is nice, it has very limited functionality… I intend to use TI Wishlist or YITH… is it easy to integrate them in the theme?

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

We have not tested the recent version of the plugin with out theme, however before we integrated the functionality, this plugin worked perfectly. As soon as you install the plugin, deactivate the theme functionality in the Theme settings > Shop > Wishlist.

Best Regards

DanielJorge
    Participant

But can I make the “little hearts” from the woodmart theme to work with a wishlist plugin?

I know that I can deactivate the wishlist functionality from woodmart and use anything I want… That is not what I’m asking…

For instance… When we pass the mouse over a product in the grid view, a little heart pops up… I want that when I click on this heart, for the product to be added to the yith wishlist plugin…

Is it possible as it is? Or, if not possible, would it be too hard to implement?

Thanks

Hello,

It is not possible with the WoodMart functionality. As soon as you install the plugin the icon of this plugin should appear on the grid. When you deactivate the WoodMart functionality, it would be deactivated completely.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)