Home Forums WoodMart support forum Is possible to set Product extra options while importing products from CSV

Is possible to set Product extra options while importing products from CSV

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

studiowena
    Participant

Hi,

I have WP All Import plugin with Woocommerce extension and i can import every field that standard is on woocommerce. Woodmart comes with additional TABS like

Product extra options and Add “New” label

My products on csv file have cell name new with 0 or 1.

How to import and set to ON this additional filed while import from csv on wp all import plugin for every product with new = 1?

Wp all import come with Function Editor, maybe there can something setup to import this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t have any documentation related to this plugin. As for our custom fields, we utilize a standard WordPress post meta table. The key name for this custom field is _woodmart_new_label. Hope that would help you. Otherwise, you need to contact the plugin’s developers for help.

Kind Regards

studiowena
    Participant

Hi,

Ok i see custom fields on WP ALL Import and this one and others. Please tell me what should i put there to enable this for producst with “1” should i set this field “ON” ? I can prepare then my csv to correct setup.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The value should be on for this field to mark this product as “New”.

studiowena
    Participant

Thanks 🙂 best support have a nice day

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome. Have a nice day! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Is possible to set Product extra options while importing products from CSV’ is closed to new replies.