Home Forums WoodMart support forum issue with canonical

issue with canonical

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mahnazf
    Participant

I see a lot of canonical errors and I talk with Yoast To solve them they check my panel and send me this email , would you please help me to solve the problem , Thanks

Thanks for providing us access to your website.

We looked at your settings and performed a conflict check by enabling only the WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, Yoast SEO Premium, Yoast WooCommerce SEO, and the default theme and everything works fine.

The pagination is driven by your Woodmart theme, which seemed to have an issue with canonical as it did not self-canonized.

You should get in touch with your theme developer for this child theme and see if there are any custom changes that could cause this conflict. Once modified, this should be fixed the canonical issue, and it shouldn’t cause any more errors in Google’s Rich Results Test and in Google Search Console. You should be able to validate the fix afterward.

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

mahnazf
    Participant

I see this message
    6,004 outgoing internal links contain the nofollow attribute
    most of them are related to this domain
    1- paging in the shop
    2- paging in the blog
    3-filter of shop page
    SEMRUsh show me a canonical
    I have this problem with woodmart theme
    you can see example in photo and private massage
    thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

bsthang7a
    Participant

I also encountered the same situation. And don’t know how to handle it.

You can learn about the topic: duplicate content by product filter. You can better understand the problem we are facing

pupser.cobs
    Participant

Hi all, I am also facing the same problem. Could anyone give me a hint?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please create a separate topic and describe your issue so we can check it and help you.

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)