Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with cart widget

Issue with cart widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Angelp357
    Participant

I am having an issue with the cart widget. If I add a product to the cart it shows up, sometimes it looks correctly and other times the design looks broken. However, once I click out of the cart widget and go back to the shop page, then, click on the cart I no longer see the item I previously added to the cart nor can I go to my cart. The only way to see what I have in the cart is to add another item.

This has been an issue for visitors that don’t know and think their products were removed from the cart.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG
    Deactivate the child theme if you use it.

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. This testing may take up to 15 minutes. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

Angelp357
    Participant

Thank you it seems to be working correctly now. the child theme seems to have been the issue. Thank you.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Issue with cart widget’ is closed to new replies.