Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with Header

Issue with Header

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

MBD
    Participant

I am having issues with the front-end mobile view of my header. There is a grey overlay on some of the items although settings were never changed. Please assist here. Image below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Can you please share the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Kind Regards

MBD
    Participant

Sure.

MBD
    Participant

One more issue with the header, is that on Desktop scroll, the cart does not appear on the sticky header although the option is selected. It does appear however, on mobile view. Please also check this. Thanks.

Hello,

01. You have to add a text html section in the header for track order text. There are no more options in the Text/Html Section. In this you can make a track order button.
    https://ibb.co/cr4XMQw

02. Your second issue has been resolved.

Best Regards.

MBD
    Participant

Hi,

The text that you refer to is already within the added Text/HTML section, so I’m not sure what you are referring to. My problem is that it was working fine before, viewed correctly on mobile, but now there is a grey overlay on that section when viewed.

MBD
    Participant

Also thanks for your assistance with the cart icon on the desktop view, however it now does not match the cart icon on any of my other responsive views. Can this be modified to look just like the tablet/mobile view?

Hello,

1. Your issue has been solved. Please check the site header now on mobile, it is working fine.

2. Your issue has been solved. I have added the small custom CSS code in the Theme settings to set the same cart icon for desktop as well.

Best Regards.

MBD
    Participant

Hi. It has not changed though. It still reflects the same icon in desktop sticky header and normal header. See the attached image.

Hello,

You have forgotten to attached the image.

Best Regards.

MBD
    Participant

See the attached image which shows the cart icon has not yet changed in Header view.

Attachments:

Hello,

You told me that you want to set the same mini cart icon on the desktop as the mobile and tablet view. I have changed the icon on the desktop and now the mini cart icon is the same on all devices.

Can you please show me what difference you are seeing on the site?

Best Regards.

MBD
    Participant

Hello.

Please refer to my initial attachment which shows the cart icon as it should be…this was before any changes were done to the text problem I was having in the header.

As you will see in the 1st attachment, both desktop and responsive views have the same cart icon. I have attached the image.

Now, since the change of adding the cart icon to the sticky header in desktop view, the design of it has completely changed both on static header and sticky header for the desktop view only. See attachment #2 for this.

Attachments:

Hello,

We have not changed anything, you can change the cart icon from Woodmart >> Header Builder >> Edit the Header >> Edit the Cart and change the icon: https://ibb.co/ftZWr4h

Best Regards.

MBD
    Participant

Thanks. Fixed.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Issue with Header’ is closed to new replies.