Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with HTML block filter

Issue with HTML block filter

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

Problem:
    I created a HTML block filter and all is working fine and it shows the filtered products. But the issue is the products are shown on the shop main page and not on the category page where I started to search. And there the filter isn’t visible and also when I clear now the filter I’m on the shop main page and not on the category page anymore.

Request:
    Would it be possible to show the HTML block filter on the shop main page too and disable the redirect to the shop main page after a user used the filter on a category page? Also, when he clears the filter he should be on the same page where he started.

Thank you
    Regards
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

please have a look at the attached video link.

Thank you
    Have a nice day
    Regards
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

yes, all other plugins are deactivated. Please have a look at the access details in the private section. I tried even to turn off permalinks but same result.

Thank you so much for your great support

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be a problem caused by the custom code in your child’s theme. When we test it with the parent theme it works as supposed.

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

ok, please let me test it too

Thank you
    Regards
    Andreas

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

I just switched to the main theme and even there I get the same issue. The function.php of the child theme is empty. Can you please check again? Also, I deactivated the permalink structure.

Thank you so much
    Regards
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

You need to add the “Filter categories” element to the filters area as well. https://prnt.sc/11p7jua

Kind Regards

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

unfortunately, the filter is working only when WP Bakery builder has been deactiavted. Please activate/deactivate the builder to test it.

Thank you
    Regards
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable “Stretch row” option for the row with filter https://prnt.sc/11pbbos

Solartica
    Participant

Amazing support. All is working as excpected. You’re the best

Have a nice day
    Regards
    Andreas

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

last question about this topic. Can you please have a look at the attached image. Would it be possible to make the last filter has the same size as all others and also the filter submit button?

Thank you
    Regards
    Andreas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for Mobile area under Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

.wd-pf-btn {
    	  width: 100%;
        flex-basis: 100%;
    }

Regards.

Solartica
    Participant

Hello,

works perfectly.

Thank you
    Regards
    Andreas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Issue with HTML block filter’ is closed to new replies.