Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with linked variations

Issue with linked variations

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello, there is an issue with the linked variations, I think it appeared after the recent updates, because I had the same setup before and haven’t noticed this issue.

The issue is that when you have linked variations of 2 attributes (flavor and size in my case), the links are incorrect.

This makes the navigation between linked variations with 2 attributes impossible.

More information in the private section.

Hello,

I am checking the product and when I go to 150g, I get to 150g, and the same for 300g. Could you kindly provide the step-by-step actions to reproduce the problem? https://gyazo.com/c786aff463db99feec32fc9ccfc57e6a

Best Regards

Hello,

Please see the link with the video in the private section.

The issue is when you are on one flavor and select a different size. Between flavors of the same size, the buttons are correct, as you showed, but when you change the size from 300 to 150, you notice that the selected flavor changes and this is what the issue is about.

I hope you can see it in the video.

alex-7818
    Participant

I have the same problem. Also after the last update. Now, when switching to a certain color (1 attribute in the variation), the value of the second attribute in the variation also changes.
    Also, I noticed that it used to be possible to display options by sorting by attributes (for example, first white, then gray, then black). Now they are displayed in random order in different products.

Hello,

Sorry, please disregard the previous message.
    Our developers are working on this issue and they would provide a solution soon.

Best Regards

Hello,

Please apply patch 467638 you can find our manual here: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)