Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with login

Issue with login

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

arthurwilson
    Participant

Hi there,

I cant login into the website. I have correct username and password. It just stays on the login screen, returns the login screen wih my username filled in and empty password field. Over and over again. What to do?

Hello,

Our theme does not influence this. Try to restore your access by means of the password restore.

Alternatively, you can restore your password via the MySQL database. Enter wp_users table and press edit https://prnt.sc/rcz676 then insert your password as shown and chose MD5, save. https://prnt.sc/rcz6ki

Be very careful editing databases, export it before any changes to restore.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

I use iThemes security on every website. The dashboard of iThemes security lets me in the website. I use this on every website i build.

My client can not enter the website. I have changed my password but when i enter it i stay on the login screen.

I have never seen this before in ly life and how can this happen? And how can you say not our theme? This website is just up and still in building proces.

Hello,

Please contact the plugin’s support. We do not have instructions.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

Excuse me? Which plug-in? iThemes is not the error….. it is my only way in to the WordPress website with your demo installed….

There are 3 extra plugins installed: really simple ssl + ithemes + duplicator.

ALL the others are form your demo import. I have this issue, my client has this issue and you just say nothing to do with you??!!

Hello,

Please check the issue on the other theme to find out if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

I maintain 39 websites. All can login without issues. Also neven seen this befroe in the 6 years I am a webesigner. When are you going to assist? What are you waiting for?

Hello,

Our theme and any theme at all does not influence the site access. This is Woocommerce/WordPress functionality.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

Thank you for taking my money. Thank you for being too busy.

Kapee theme for me

Hello,

Please understand our theme does not relate to this functionality. We support WoodMart theme. We fix the issues related to the theme. Disable iThemes security, contact your host support. We do not have any instructions to fix that.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

This ticket is open 6 days, you hgave answered 5 times.
    But you can not login to see for yourself?
    I understand. Never had to beg support to check an issue. Every support just says make an account and let me look. You can only say: not us, it is them

Never mind. You dont want my replies, you dont want to look. I dont want to nuy this theme ever again. I am angry, you can count your money with a smile.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Hello,

We do regret we cannot help you. Please request the refund here: https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

We shall refund immediately.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

Well, i have discoverd now that i can not login via the backend (wp-admin), but ican login via the frontend.

This can not be plugin related?

Hello,

This can be caused by a plugin or by your host configuration. In any case, our theme or any other WordPress theme does not influence that or has any options to change that.

Best Regards

arthurwilson
    Participant

So what do you suggest i do to fix it? As a support person?

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme.

Leave only these plugin cause they relate to the theme:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

Switch the parent theme if you run the child theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, contact your host support describe the problem and ask them to deactivate this feature.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)