Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with product compare feature when not logged in

Issue with product compare feature when not logged in

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pagezero
    Participant

For us, the compare feature works when testing as a logged-in admin user but not in an incognito browser window to simulate a non-registered user. And yet, under Theme Settings > Shop > Compare, we have enabled the compare option and specified our compare page. See screenshot.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

pagezero
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt response. Admin login details were included in the private content from our original thread. If you can’t find them, I can reset the password.

By the way, since changing the product hover style, we’ve also noticed that the compare button doesn’t appear on hover now in an incognito window, either.

All non-Woodmart plugins have been disabled. Please let us know what you find as soon as possible. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have some kind of cache that breaks this functionality. Try to disable it and also plugins from these categories https://gyazo.com/8cc7fc1765f4dc51d4bb8df16f0b056c

pagezero
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. The four “must-use” plugins and the one “drop-in” plugin are forced by the hosting company, WP Engine. One of those is a caching plugin.

Can you describe the source of the conflict so I can provide this information to the hosting company’s support department? I assume it’s related to cookies being blocked somehow.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely, the cache system caches the compare page and that is why you don’t see any changes on that page when you add or remove products there.

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)