Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issue with responsive setting

Issue with responsive setting

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,

I recently installed WP Rocket plugin and went through the following link to set it up. However, the responsive settings and image size don’t seem like they are being enforced. Images attached.

Requesting for assistance.

Link – https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/

Regards,
    Rajat

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We don’t quite understand what is the problem. Please, describe to us your problem in a bit more detail. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,

What I meant was, if you see the attached images in my previous message. I have set the image height to be 490px. However, when I inspect the image on the grid, the image size has not been applied. Same goes for responsive settings. If I enable Hide on Mobile for an element under Advanced > Responsive while editing the page on Elementor, I still see that element on mobile view.

Previously I had reported some performance issue with the website. So I was informed that WP rocket plugin works well with the theme. Therefore I am trying out the same plugin to see if things improve. But, as I mentioned above, I am noticing these issues after installing the plugin and performing the steps mentioned on a page on your blog post (link mentioned in my previous message).

Regards,
    Rajat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us with your admin access. We will log in and check what is wrong there. You can leave only the following plugins that are required for our theme:
    WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Thank you in advance

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,

I have disabled all plugins except the ones that you have mentioned.

Regards,
    Rajat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see on your home page, the size is exactly as you specified in Elementor settings https://gyazo.com/dfccf32e9b1bea83a24b1685671fb08c

Rajat
    Participant

Okay, but why enabling the WP Rocket plugin is causing it not to enforce this setting? I followed the same steps mentioned in the link. I am a little lost on this one.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, enable WP Rocket so we can see how it works with the plugin.

Rajat
    Participant

I have enabled it. I still find the image resolution to be the same and not what is mentioned in elementor.

Rajat
    Participant

I have disabled the WP rocket plugin again as I noticed that the single products page is not longer loading completely (image attached). Currently I have enable the three plugins that you had mentioned. The page is still not loading fully.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please send us a link to your website where we can see this issue?

Kind Regards

Rajat
    Participant

Hi,
    I was able to narrow down and fix the issue with the page loading. However, the original issue that I mentioned about the image size and responsive setting not working is still present. While just having the following plugins enabled I see these to work. But as I enable WP rocket, it stops enforcing the setting from Elementor.

WoodMart core
    WooCommerce
    Elementor/WPBakery page builder

Regards,
    Rajat

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us a screenshot of the image which is not displayed correctly so we can check.

Rajat
    Participant

All the images on the shop page have this issue. I have set the image height on the shop page to be 490px. But most of the images are of 600 x 800px. Image attached.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Shop page images are not controlled with Elementor. You can change their size via Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce.

Rajat
    Participant

I am using a custom layout where I have set the image height of the product archive element.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We have fixed this issue on your website. Please, test how it works now and let us know.

Rajat
    Participant

Great! Its working. Can you let me know what was done to fix this?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It was a bug in the theme files. We will release an update with the fix in a few days.

Kind Regards

Rajat
    Participant

So now I’m assuming that using WP Rocket will still enforce the image size set in elementor.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

WP Rocket doesn’t influence it all. The image size should be the same both with WP rocket and without it.

Rajat
    Participant

Okay, great! Thanks for the help.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are always welcome. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)