Home Forums WoodMart support forum Issues on mobile menu

Issues on mobile menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, I have 2 issues on the mobile menu,
    1. the dropdown arrow wont remove the color when i close it (see attached photo), while in your woodmart demo site it removes the color when you close the dropdown.
    2. weird boxes besides the men’s / women’s categories (see attached photo)
    Please help

henalon123
    Participant

Here i marked the issues

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

This issue is fixed in our Theme Version 6.1.3 Please update the Theme to the latest version then the issue will be fixed.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

henalon123
    Participant

Hi there, thanks for the advice, i updated the theme and the weird empty boxes are gone, but the dropdown arrow wont remove the color when i close it (see attached photo), while in your woodmart demo site it removes the color when you close the dropdown.
    Please help.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are Glad that your issue has been Resolved.

And I have visited the mobile menu and the background color is working fine. Please clear cache and check back.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://gyazo.com/ab207dbe40161d28463e34280fd52cd9

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

henalon123
    Participant

Yeah i cleared cache from the site and cloudflare as well but still the same, im guessing you are checking it from desktop wiith mobile view, i checked it from my iphone on both Safari and Chrome, and both still have those issues after clearing the cache,
    Please help

Hello,

Please make sure that you updated the Woodmart Core plugin to the latest version as well. Then check back.

If the issue still occurs then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)