Home Forums Basel support forum Item information

Item information

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

hey. hope you fine 🙂
    i have some question. where i can fill some information about my items in product page. look a pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can edit this section’s text in Theme Settings -> Product page.

Regards

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Hello! Thanks so much.
    Could you help me translate wishlist? I used LOCO for this and it was ok everywhere on the desktop. But in my mobile menu (pic 1) its look on English but I need Russian. Also I cant change it in my mobile menu setting because i cant see this tag there (pic 2).
    Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check why you can’t translate it via Loco Translate.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Also can you say me about WPBakery updating? Its came new version but i cant update it cuz its came with my theme.
    Do you know why i see this notice when i open tag for add new plugins?
    Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /var/www/u0474800/data/www/orangeblack.store/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tried to translate that word with Loco Translate and it works well for us http://prntscr.com/iot0x9

The new WPBakery update will be included in our next theme release next week.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Ok its works for you. But why it doesnt work for me? 🙂

I asked you about this Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$plugin in /var/www/u0474800/data/www/orangeblack.store/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 150
    I read at forums that it can do some premium plugins like WPBakery which was not update.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

Now I am sure that this mistake comes from WPBakery. We need update it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us via the contact form on our profile page and we will send you the latest version.

artemignatyev1611
    Participant

I fix it with “@” in front of line 150. So now its work. And i will not not disturb you now for this. I will wait next week updating. Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, great.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Item information’ is closed to new replies.