Home Forums WoodMart support forum Items of project repeats on Portfolio Page

Items of project repeats on Portfolio Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chuckpasnorris
    Participant

Hello,

I have another problem with my portfolio page. Now that i have set my projects, i have the same 6 projects that repeat themselfs on the Portfolio page.

Can you please tell me what is my mistake ?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please apply this patch: 426593 This manual contains more details and instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/automatic-patcher/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

chuckpasnorris
    Participant

Hello,

I tried the patcher but the problem still happening. I created a new page with a portfolio element from elementor, but i still have a problem with the pagination.

– If i use the “Pagination” option it works but the filter only display the active page objects.
    – If i use the “Load more button” option, the button doesn’t work when i click on it.
    – If i use the “Infinit scrolling” option, same thing it doesnt load.
    – The “Disable” option don’t fit my expectation since i can have a lot of projects.

Also, i would like to change the link of the “back to list” on the single project page so it redirect to my new portfolio page.

And one last question : is it possible to change the filter display on the portfolio page to a dropdown cause i can have up to 58 categories and it would be too much in this style.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Our developers have fixed the pagination.

The “Back to list” button leads to the portfolio archive page.

Pleace change the permalinks https://monosnap.com/file/deOHNZNslgutctrK38fCZB2gezTSEo to some different one.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)