Home Forums WoodMart support forum JS Delayed Excludes product photo gallery

JS Delayed Excludes product photo gallery

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jonatas
    Participant

What JS do I need to put in Delayed Deletes so that the photo gallery upload appears on mobile without having to scroll down the page

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to exclude the following two scripts and let us know if it helps

js/scripts/global/helpers.js
    js/scripts/wc/productImagesGallery.js

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Hi, it didn’t work, must be some js that makes “productImagesGallery” desktop to mobile responsive fit.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

As we can see, these files are not excluded yet. They are loaded only after website interaction as a part of a single JS file.

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

Yes, I put it to delete as you can see in the print, I’m using litespeed to delay the js

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but then this option doesn’t work in the plugin because all the files are loaded only after page interaction. You need to contact your plugin developers for help on this matter.

Jonatas
    Participant

But that’s exactly what this plugin feature does, to exclude js from delay,
    in the field where I put the js that I don’t want to delay,

I did a test to delay other js and the litespeed plugin feature works normally.

I need to know which is the correct file to delete the js used in the delay product image gallery!?
    The names you send didn’t work!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we said, you need to exclude these files to make the gallery load instantly

js/scripts/global/helpers.js
    js/scripts/wc/productImagesGallery.js

But when we checked your website we see that both files are still delayed. So it means that the exception list option doesn’t work in the plugin.

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

I put the js paths that you gave me to delete again, and I tested it in Inspect Element to see if the js are loaded, and yes, as you can see in the print, the js was loaded without delays or optimization, and the problem continues.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, and the gallery is loaded correctly on your screenshot. We also tested this from our side and it seems to work correctly https://gyazo.com/4a9204fe682b6f6c95adb44b78eaa7fe

Kind Regards

Jonatas
    Participant

What am I talking about, and what is not working for mobile the responsive one, which turns the gallery into a carousel, both in my screenshot and in yours.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, I see. The problem might be also related to the missing JS part as shown on the screenshot https://gyazo.com/d3265133a1e6607801093e58923246c5
    Make sure that it is loaded before the helpers.js file

Jonatas
    Participant

How to make this js loading order change?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This question is more related to the plugin configuration. You need to refer to its documentation or contact its support for help.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)