Home Forums WoodMart support forum Label in WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules

Label in WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

squindos
    Participant

Hi!
    I have installed WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing With Discount Rules and the problem is I can´t see their label discount, but I can´t you your woodmart label, what Can I do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

squindos
    Participant

Ok! I have seen… Is not a Theme issuea, but, The problem is when I install this plugin, dissapear your label..

squindos
    Participant

I see if I add the sale price, the label appear, but if I use a plugin to make a bulk discounts, in categories for example, this label doesn´t appear, I have try a lot of plugins, why?
    Could you say me what I have to do to show this %?

Thanks!!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Our percentage label is developed to use the WooCommerce sale price field. As far as we understand, this plugin doesn’t set this value explicitly in the database but calculates it on the fly. Unfortunately, the WooCommerce Sale label might not work in this case. You can ask plugin developers for help on this matter.

squindos
    Participant

Yes, But they don´t have any idea…
    Are there any way to do that with you?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t have any fix for this. Our theme doesn’t influence this functionality.

squindos
    Participant

Ok, no problem! I selved it.
    One more question, please:
    I have this configuracion (image 1) but in a category product, appear 25, so it seem there are no more (img2).
    How Can I fix it?
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, provide us your FTP access so we can check this problem.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)