Home Forums Basel support forum last theme update

last theme update

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

ultime
    Participant

Hi,
    since the last theme update yesterday,
    I see the “YOU MAY ALSO LIKE” is now “YOU MAY ALSO LIKE&HELLIP” and no longer shows the upsells products

any idea?

many thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ultime
    Participant

Looks like it was “Enhanced E-commerce for Woocommerce store”, since you updated the theme its no longer compatible.
    Any idea why?

however for YOU MAY ALSO LIKE&HELLIP still here

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Most likely this plugin is no longer compatible with WooCommerce 3.3. Anyway, you need to contact plugin’s developers for help in such situation.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Hi in order to waiting for woocomerce updating to 3.3 where I can find the Basel 3.9? I not receive any update email notification, on the themeforest myaccount downloads should the right 3.9 updated package?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes, you should found both 3.9 and 3.8 files in the downloaded package from ThemeForest.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

There is only one file for wordpress installation only. It have the same name of the old one, but maybe is the latest.

Thanks

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Be sure that you have downloaded package with all files and not installable file only.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Ops ok I had downloaded the single installable file only, in the packages there are three zip files basel 3.8, child and basel, is suppose to be this last one the 3.9?

Thanks

Regards

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, basel.zip is the latest version – 3.9.

Bioterrarium
    Participant

Perfect, thanks for your answers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘last theme update’ is closed to new replies.