Home Forums WoodMart support forum Line Height of Default text Font ?

Line Height of Default text Font ?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

IanB
    Participant

How do I change the line height throughout the store for the main text font, I basically only really need the for the product description area.. I want a line height of 30px.

At the minute I’ve having to set this per product using the elementor settings as there is no option for line height in typography>text font

Hello,

You can use our Typography settings under Theme Settings >> Typography >> Advanced typography.

You can read our detailed documentation about advanced typography in the following link:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

There is no option for line height in this menu option for the main text font and I don’t know how to find the selector for it to target it ?

IanB
    Participant

There is no option for line height in this menu option for the main text font and I don’t know how to find the selector for it to target it ?

Using google inspector this is all I can find that I think would allow me to select it, but it does not work.
    –wd-text-font:

Hello,

Please provide relevant screenshots where you want to change the line height of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

For example the actual text in this product description . (link provided)

The line height I require to be 30px on all product descriptions… there is no option in the admin to select line height for the “default text font”

Hello,

Please try adding the following Custom CSS in the Global Custom CSS area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS.

.wc-tab-inner p {
        line-height: 30px;
    }

Best Regards

IanB
    Participant

Thanks I will try this.

Could I also add

.wc-tab-inner as a custom font class in the admin ? Would this work ?

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

Yes you can use it for custom class in typography settings.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Line Height of Default text Font ?’ is closed to new replies.