Home Forums WoodMart support forum Load More Button All White, until its hovered over

Load More Button All White, until its hovered over

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

This is not a plugin issue I checked, it’s just in need of some custom CSS, on mobile AND pc the load more button content is white, until it is hovered over, please let me know, take a look at the attached. thank you very much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Ok, see below, I tried the plug ins its not them, there is no way for CSS to correct this, also, does this make the page load slower? Since they are hidden?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first. You can fix this with CSS but actually it should work correctly without any fixes.

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Ok, I did and it still shows, trust me, please give me some CSS, it cant be that hard, right, better using CSS code.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to use the following CSS snippet for that

body .woodmart-load-more {
        color: #333;
    }

Element_Earth_CBD
    Participant

Worked PERFECT thank you, I put it in Global CSS, thank you so much, now it looks like a real button!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Load More Button All White, until its hovered over’ is closed to new replies.