Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loading Custom Fonts

Loading Custom Fonts

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello all.

When trying to add .woff and/or .woff2 via FTP or via the upload module in the WordPress backend the files are not visible, when trying to add them via Theme settings > Typography > Custom Fonts.

Do you know how we can fix this?

Regards,
    Fabian

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Eric,

Provide access to our backend is possible. Not a problem at all.

Adding custom fonts is something we weren’t able to do also before any plugin was installed. So that’s strange. If we need to disable all plugins now again, our website will be useless. So that’s not an option. Please be careful while accessing our website.

Regards,
    Fabian

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Please add this code to the functions.php of the child theme

add_filter( 'upload_mimes', 'woodmart_upload_mimes', 100, 1 );
    function woodmart_upload_mimes( $mimes ) {
    	if ( woodmart_get_opt( 'allow_upload_svg' ) ) {
    		$mimes['svg'] = 'image/svg+xml';
    		$mimes['svgz'] = 'image/svg+xml';
    	}
    	$mimes['woff'] = 'application/x-font-woff';
    	$mimes['woff2'] = 'application/x-font-woff2';
    	return $mimes;
    }

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Eric,

We do not use any child theme. How can we implement the functions.php code then?

I’ve a second question at the same time. We have some issues with the automatic scaling of our home-logo. As you can see it’s everywhere correctly displayed, despite when you scroll down and the menubar is displayed. See the attached image. How can we fix this too?

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please install and activate the child theme you can take it in the theme folder uploaded on the ThemeForest.

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-logo img {
    	  height: auto;
        max-height: none;
    }

We shall fix that in our nearest update.

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thanks! I’ve two questions:

I’ve added the custom CSS to our theme via the settings. Now the logo is really pumped up. We didn’t had to use CSS before for correctly displaying our logo, with correct white space under and above.

On desktop (before scrolling) the logo is displayed correctly) but after scrolling in the displayed bar it isn’t. On mobile all is fine with correctly whitespace.

About the child theme: I am now using the regular Woodmart theme. Will installing and activating the child theme change anything to settings I have changed or Loco Translations on the Woodmart theme?

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Secondly, I did not change anything after all, besides adding the custom CSS you provided. Now I see that our header is displayed incorrectly in Safari (Apple Macbook) and correctly displayed in Chrome (Apple Macbook). Do you know how come? We did not change anything in the meantime.

Does someone of your crew has changed anything in our backend while testing maybe with our custom fonts issue?

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

In the meantime the problem fixed itself. The topbar is correctly displayed again on Safari and Chrome. I did not changed anything. But it’s fine that it’s displayed correctly again.

Only the child theme/top logo issue still exists.

Regards,
    Fabian

Hello,

Installing and activating the child theme would not change anything. It is a buffer for changes to remain after each update.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I’ve added all the snippet code, to the custom CSS and functions.php file you mentioned. All our issues are solved. Thank you very much.

One last thing still exists, and that’s that the toplogo has no padding when scrolling on the webpage. See the attached screenshot. It only exists on desktop. Mobile is logo placement fine, with exact the white spacing we need.

When I look at your demo website: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/shop/ the topbar with logo looks fine. Just as we need it 🙂

How can we fix this?

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option to change it with CSS, please upload a smaller image for the Sticky logo in the Header Builder.

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Before we added your provided snippet code and upgraded to Woodmart 6.0 the logo image was displayed correctly with enough spacing. Exactely the same as Woodmart demo.

Is there a way to make this the same? Or is this because of the snippet code we’ve added that there’s no spacing anymore on top and bottom?

On mobile all looks fine.

Regards,
    Fabian

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the site and update to the recent version. https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/update-theme-2/

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I’ve updated to the most recent version now. That changes nothing unfortunately. We’re using a child theme. Does that matter?

What I’ve done now, to test if that helps is deleting the custom global CSS you provided:

body .wd-logo img {
    	  height: auto;
        max-height: none;
    }

And unchecked the box by Woodmart > Header Builder > Header Base > Logo > Add width and height attributes. We did checked this, because width/height attributes are recommended by Google. But that messed up the code as we can see. Because without this checked and removing the CSS, the main logo is correctly displayed everywhere. On all devices, in all ways.

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

Hello,

Please update till 6.0.2 our dev team has fixed this issue already.

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I do not see update 6.0.2 in my dashboard.
    As I understand, after updating I can check again the “Add width and height attributes” box without any problems in styling/proportioning the logo.

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

Hello,

Your theme activation tab is not available, have you activated the license? You can upload the recent version from the Themefooresn in your account > Downloads.

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Yes, we did entered our key a little week ago, when we purchased via Themeforest. We also installed the Envato Market plugin and entered our API key there. See the attached screenshots.

Earlier we were able to upgrade (to for example 6.0) but it seems not possible to do theme updates anymore. We don’t know why?

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

See here the screen that all installed themes are updated (Woodmart, Woodmart Child and Twenty Twenty-One).

Regards,
    Fabian

Attachments:

Hello,

I am checking you have the recent theme version now.

I have checked the custom fonts you have uploaded the custom fonts successfully and set in the Typography, please clarify the issue with the fonts. https://gyazo.com/5f42c8996a21e1e0cf461fae380028a5

Best Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Elise,

Thanks for checking. I’ve checkboxed the “add width and height” attributes in the header of our website. Previously this caused issues in displaying the logo correctly, as mentioned before. Now it seems to work fine. So thanks for fixing with your dev team.

Another strange this is the following: previously we had the standard demo header on our website, same as the Woodmart demo website. I’ve nothing changed since our last contact, but the Revolution Slider is not visible anymore. When I check the homepage, the slider block is insered, but there’s not a slider selected. I cannot select a slider, because there seems to be no one in the library? That’s strange, because we did not delete any of them?

How could we recover of fix this? Now our homepage looks really weird. And as I said, I haven’t changed anything, so that’s super weird at all.

Have a nice weekend too.

Regards,
    Fabian

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to disable “Combine JS files” in Theme Settings -> Performance -> JS.
    We have enabled the slider in Theme Settings -> Other and now it works well.

Kind Regards

protectionshopnl
    Participant

Hello Artem,

Thanks. Now is the “slider” tab indeed visible again. The slider too, on the homepage on desktop and mobile.

How come that the slider was dissapeard suddenly? We haven’t deactivated things in the Theme Settings menu. Combine JS files has always be turned on.

Thanks for fixing it!

Regards,
    Fabian

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We will check why this option is disabled after the update.

Kind Regards

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)