Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loading speed on categories

Loading speed on categories

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

edzus
    Participant

Hello, im having a problem with loading speeds, i have a product with 477 variations, and it takes 1min to load, but when i swap to 2023 wordpress default theme, everything loads in 2 sec, why is that with ur theme i have to wait 1min? It would be nice to optimise that, or is there some code snippet that will help me? (should be patched in a update) (i will give access to test site, so you can see for urselves that by just changing to default theme it loads in 2sec instead of waiting around about 1min)
    https://kameja.lionssolution.com/produkta-kategorija/rokdarbi/izsusana/muline-diegi-izsusanai/ (this is the link)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong?

Kind Regards

edzus
    Participant

Here they are

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This FTP seems to be wrong because whenever we edit any files there are no changes on the website. Please, check it from your end.

Kind Regards

edzus
    Participant

That might be true, here is the link from live site: kameja.lv (the FTP is for this one, im sorry)

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us a link to the product with this problem on this website? We don’t see the loading problem here.

Kind Regards

edzus
    Participant

Seems that everything now is okay, did you change anything through FTP?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, we didn’t touch anything on your website because we weren’t able to reproduce the problem.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)