Home Forums WoodMart support forum Loco-translate problem

Loco-translate problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tdnd
    Participant

Hello, I installed Loco plugin and started translating woodmart and woocommerce, but sometimes the translation does not go throu. For example I edit Addresses, Billing Shipping address but in the site it stays the same. Is there a delay that I have to wait to see the changes? This is also for some other texts, I can not even found them, such as ” You don’t have any products in the wishlist yet. You will find a lot of interesting products on our “Shop” page. ” Return shop” button is also edited but the text is still saying “Return shop”

I did synced both plugin and theme several times.

tdnd
    Participant

To use this ticket too, how can I edit the menu in My account, to remove or add things there.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Thanks for reaching to us.

1. Translation

In order to change / translate words. Please make sure you synced the strings first before changing / translating WooCommerce, WoodMart Core plugins and WoodMart theme. You can refer to article https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/theme-translation/

2. Wishlist text

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist and you can change the text https://prnt.sc/C94pZF-Etf33

3. In general, the My Account page comes from WooCommerce and WoodMart theme cannot influent it, unfortunately. You need to find a third party plugin to achieve more functionality that best suits you.

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Hello,
    thank you for the answer.

-1- I did sync it several times but its the same, now when I open it again I see woocommerce added new translation which redirect add address url to 404 not found because of direct translation from woocommerce to string url in my language.

-3- If there is no option to add or remove menus from My account, how can I at least hide “Downloads”

tdnd
    Participant

Should I delete everything and try to install the theme again, the first time theme was installed WP was in English not my language, after that I change it, could be that a reason for the changes in urs and problems?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by tdnd.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

To assist you in the best possible manner, I kindly ask that you please provide me temporary wp-admin info (wp-admin URL, username, password) and screenshots that illustrate the problem to the Private Content area, this will allow me to thoroughly investigate and address your concerns more efficiently.

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Hello,

I will try again, I did re-install everything. Please do not close the ticket yet, after I try today again I will write whats the result and if needs further assistance. Thank you

tdnd
    Participant

Still can not translate “Addresses” I re-install, re-sync and even went to woocommerce php file to edit it directly from there but without result..

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

It seems you resolved the issue, please confirm me back. https://prnt.sc/4PkhGMvxSjLq

Regards,

tdnd
    Participant

Yes, you can close, I did tried last night and didn’t work but probably it takes some time.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tdnd,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Loco-translate problem’ is closed to new replies.