Home Forums WoodMart support forum Main "search for prodfuct" bar not working on the shope page

Main "search for prodfuct" bar not working on the shope page

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I have noticed that the main “search for products” bar does not work once I am on the shop page however it works on the other pages.

Please find below the URL

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Your pages may have different headers, check the header where you do not see the search if it has the search element.
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/header-builder/set-different-header-specific-page/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

I have changed the header, it works for the first time and then it does not work on my shop page. Please find below a small video of what happens: after updating the header, it works 1 time and then nothing!

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello

I have disactivated all the plugins not related to the theme and the problem is still there.

However, when I disactivated Elementor the search worked again on the shop page.So there is a problem of compatibility between your theme and Elementor.

Thank you
    regards

Hello,

Did you create the header in Elementor?

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please make the full backup of your site and confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Please find below the access you need.

You have my permission to disactivate plugins. I am already using the parent theme

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

I already gave it in my previous message in the private area. I send it again in the private area

Please try the search many times because it might work on the ship page the first few times but it does not work after few retries.

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

I have checked AJAX search did not work on the shop page and worked on the home page, as soon as I deactivated the plugins, the AJAX search works: https://prnt.sc/123pwww

Please enable one by one now to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello Elise,

As mentioned in my message #286300 of April 24, 2021 at 6:55 pm I have proceeded to the disactivating of all plugins and the plugin which cause the problem is Elementor!

There is something between your Theme and Elementor that does not work well!

All the other plugins does not have any problem, only Elementor is causing this problem

Would you ask your development team to investigate and correct the problem

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

We double-checked: https://prnt.sc/125feqh disable this option in WP Rocket and check.

When I deactivated plugins, including WP rocket it worked properly.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply

As I mentioned previously, it does not work like 1 time/10 times so maybe you have tested it few times only!

I have disactivated the plugins and the problem is still there. Please find below in the private area a small video to show you how it does not work like 1 time / 10.

Seems that the search code is not activated few times but I do not know why. The times that it does not work, if I wait few minutes and then I try again, it works

searchform wd-with-cat has-categories-dropdown wd-style-default search-style-default woodmart-ajax-search

Thank you
    Regards

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion, I have checked with our dev team, they are working on this issue now and it would be fixed in the nearest future.

Best Regards

steph_invent
    Participant

Hello,

Any update regarding this issue?

Thank you in advance
    Regards

Hello,

We have not released the new version yet. You will see the notification in your dashboard and get mail.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)