Home Forums WoodMart support forum Major Issues with Theme files. Especially with capabilities and Accessibility

Major Issues with Theme files. Especially with capabilities and Accessibility

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

cbdessence
    Participant

There are theme file issues

So since launching this site with woodmart, issuess have just been popping up over and over. Anytime we would fix something, and make new updates, the site would breaks or the size of the site would change substantially. Zoom wouldn’t work with SVGs, and started getting issues.

Also the SVG feature on the theme doesn’t work

Them the site wasn’t working the same on all browsers and devices. Some devices/browsers images show perfectly , some didn’t. It seemed to be the worse with IOS, We’re started using a combination of a caching tool and cloudfare CDN. Then disabled caching tool when disabled seems to break the layout to our site. Then we tried turning off cloudfare. Then that seemed to help.

Then I ran a powermapper test and found multiple compatibility issues. The most common problem was on IOS was images would stop appearing.

Check out the report here
    https://try.powermapper.com/Demo/Report/5e9a792f-9f64-4f91-9718-1665328a0fc3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problems in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.
    Send us direct links to pages where you have problems with our theme appearance.

Thank you in advance.

cbdessence
    Participant

this is a real depressing answer and regret buying this theme. I told you above that your theme breaks.

Your theme doesn’t seem to work with all browsers, like on Mozilla, things come in differently. We can’t use cloudfare because it breaks the site.

we’ve having Defer parsing of JavaScript issues. I need to know if it’s the theme or us

Attachments:

cbdessence
    Participant

screen

cbdessence
    Participant

scree

Attachments:

cbdessence
    Participant

it seems that many plugins don’t work well with your theme

cbdessence
    Participant

what i’m sad about is I sent screenshots above with test results, and you couldn’t even look at it to tell me if they were valid

cbdessence
    Participant

when we Defer Render-blocking JS , the plugin square will work for logged in user but not non logged in users. and i can only replicate that if I use that Defer Render-blocking JS setting

cbdessence
    Participant

ello Robert Emma,

The “Defer Render-blocking Javascript” option within our SG Optimizer plugin forces JS files that are not part of the initial page loading to be loaded later on. This is also the most likely cause of the problem you report.

What I can suggest in this case is keeping this option deactivated as it interferes with how your website works. Our plugin’s additional optimization features may not be compatible with all websites.

With that being said, the best way to remove or relocate render-blocking Javascript files from your website with the help of your developer. We specialize in server management, security, and performance so we can not assist you with all website-related requests or problems.

Let us know if you have other questions or concerns by posting a new support ticket.

We’ll be happy to further assist you!

Best Regards,

Todor Ivanov
    Senior Technical Support

cbdessence
    Participant

here’s an example of something from your forum that didn’t work. I wanted to get rid of sale boxes and found this https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/disable-the-badge-of-on-sale-of-woodmart/

I need to know if there’s theme problems or if we’re causing the issues

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry that you faced problems working with our theme. But we are not able to even check what is wrong while you don’t send your website link. So please, describe how to reproduce the problems on your website so we can help you if you need.
    We see that you leave a negative review on ThemeForest. If you are not satisfied with our theme we can return your money back if you request a refund here https://themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

cbdessence
    Participant

https://try.powermapper.com/Demo/Report/5e9a792f-9f64-4f91-9718-1665328a0fc3, you could of found our site here, and the screen shot above has our brand name.

CBDEssence.net , a refund doesn’t do me any good now. I can’t just create a new site. I would appreciate any help and would be happy to change the review.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, thank you.

We see that icons are missed time to time when your refresh the window. In the Firefox browser it shows an error saying that fonts are not loaded because of timeout on the server https://gyazo.com/bd03a7a1a673e13c56948f5945a18113
    We suggest you to use CDN service like KeyCDN to optimize resources loading.

Also, try to disable font-display option in our Theme Settings -> Performance and don’t use “swap” value. Then regenerate all cache and check how it works again.

cbdessence
    Participant

The other issue is every time we turn on an external cdn. The site breaks or it doesn’t add any benefit. Are you suggesting KeyCDN works well with your platform?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, KeyCDN is working correctly and you can see it on our demo. We also recommend you to use WPRocket plugin for all optimizations, cache, and CDN in one place. We use it on our demo too.

cbdessence
    Participant

I tried WPRocket and it didn’t seem to work at all. Do you think that could be because of dynamic content and NGINX DIRECT DELIVERY?

Could it be our htpacess file? I’m just not sure what to do.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not server administrators and can hardly advise you in questions related to your server configuration. Anyway, this issue is not related to our theme. We would be glad to help you with anything that comes from our theme.

If the WPRocket is not working for you we suggest you to contact plugin’s developers for help. We are using it on a lot of our projects and it always gives the best result.

We would be glad if you can change your review while we are here and trying to do our best to help you. Thank you for your understanding.

cbdessence
    Participant

Could it be bad code or development?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

What exact problem do you mean now? If you are still talking about the icons, you still need to disable font-display option in our Theme Settings -> Performance.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)