Home Forums WoodMart support forum Make add to cart button always visible on single product page – mobile view

Make add to cart button always visible on single product page – mobile view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

www.wmlsalgadu1010
    Participant

Hi, is there any way that I can make the add to cart button always visible on mobile view? When I visit the single product page it should be visible on the initial screen. Write now I have to scroll down.

Hello,

Go to Theme Setting -> Single Product -> add to cart -> enable the option sticky add to cart.
    https://ibb.co/LSjf07F

Best Regards.

www.wmlsalgadu1010
    Participant

Yes, I tried that. It only shows when I scroll down. I want the button to be visible on the initial page loading.

Hello,

Enable the option sticky add to cart and use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings >> Custom CSS >> CSS for Mobile section only:

.wd-sticky-btn {
    	transform: none !important;
    }

Best Regards.

www.wmlsalgadu1010
    Participant

I just want the add-to-cart button to be fixed to the bottom of the mobile screen and stay as it is.

www.wmlsalgadu1010
    Participant

Thanks. It works fine.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Make add to cart button always visible on single product page – mobile view’ is closed to new replies.