Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu description option issue and issue register a new user

Menu description option issue and issue register a new user

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

santiagojplab412
    Participant

Hello there.

I have two issues that i whant to fixed, one its that the menu themplate don´t get the configuration of descrption, i activated and write the description content but doesn´t get activated in the menu view.
    The second issue its when i try to created a new register user, the registration doesn´t work and the result its a error message.

Help me please, i need fixed the problems, thats criusial for my work

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have test your site and your menus looking just fine. If you want to add mega menu you can follow the below documentation: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/create-menu-2/

When I’m trying to register my self for testing. It shows “The site is experiencing technical difficulties.” Kindly check the registration functionality with some default theme “twenty-nineteen”. So it will be clear that this is the theme issue or not. Because the registration functionality is a part of WooCommerce plugin.

You are using an old version of theme and outdated theme requires plugins. Kindly update your theme and plugins as well for better efficiency.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)