Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu don’t scroll

Menu don’t scroll

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

roberto-4849
    Participant

Hi
    I have a menu with lots of entries and the menu is not completely displayed

Hello,

If the menu has a lot of entries, you can categorize them into sections or groups. Display only the main categories initially, and when a user selects a category, show the subcategories or entries within that category. This approach helps to reduce clutter and makes it easier for users to navigate through the menu.

Best Regards.

roberto-4849
    Participant

Thanks for the answer. I follow your suggestion
    Another question: do you know a method to enlarge the home page content ?
    if you check the home page you see the block containing the categories tree and products is less large than the header.

Hello,

I am currently unable to access the website you mentioned (nexusfilatelia.com) due to an error. When attempting to retrieve the URL, I encountered a DNS resolution error.

If you want to enlarge the home page content edit the page with page builder and change the content as per your requirements.

Best Regards.

roberto-4849
    Participant

Sorry.
    I have written the right site name on the extra info

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keep the 3rd party plugins deactivated and share the wp login details of your site i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)