Home Forums WoodMart support forum Menu issues

Menu issues

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

landresul
    Participant

Hi, how are you

we are having troubles to save the configs of custom fields on menu items, by example i add a new item then saved and then try to choose “Full width” on Design option but when i saved the changes the Design option its back to “Default”, it doesn’t save any changes on custom fields, please help us with that.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

I have tested your site. You are using an old version of theme and outdated theme required plugins.

Kindly update your theme to the latest version and then deactivate all the third party plugins and then check back after clearing your site and browser cache. This will surely fix the issue.

In case if the issue is still there then remain the third party plugins as disabled and let me check with theme default plugins.

Best Regards.

landresul
    Participant

What happen if i update the theme, may be can lose the theme options?

Hello,

If you want to avoid any loss of custom changes. You must need to use child theme so that your custom code will not lost after update of theme.

So, if you want to install the child theme you do not need to download the child theme from somewhere. Because we already made it for you (you will found in theme package downloaded from themeforest). Here is the link that demonstrate how it works: https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/child-themes/

For the theme settings you can export all the theme settings. Please go to Theme Settings >> Import/Export >> Click the Export Options button then the file will auto download to your PC when you click the Export Options button.

Best Regards.

landresul
    Participant

Hi thanks for your help, after upgrading we are having this error when try to activate woodmart core plugin:

Fatal error: Cannot declare class OAuthSignatureMethod_HMAC_SHA1, because the name is already in use in /home/exprecol/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/vendor/opauth/twitteroauth/OAuth.php on line 120

landresul
    Participant

Hi, fixed the last issue,it was two woodmart core plugins installed, just removed the old one, BUT the menu issue persist, can’t save menu items with “Full width” on Design option, please help.

Thanks

Hello,

I’m glad that you fixed the first issue. You are the best!!!

Kindly share the screenshot by pointing out the specific section of your menu issue and also your site URL. So I can check and help you out.

Best Regards.

landresul
    Participant

Hi thanks for answer, the site url is in my first comment also admin credentials, i have attached the screenshot that you need, couldn’t save that option always returns to default value, can’t select “Full width” or other

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Most Welcome,

As soon as you add an item to menu, save, and then you will see all the options. Then try to change the design from default to full width.

I have test your site and I change the design by moving the item to top and then change its design and it did not lost and then I drag it to bottom.

Screenshot for clarification: https://jmp.sh/jyLR71n

You can also try this trick. In this way you will be able to change the designs to full width and others.

Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)