Home Forums WoodMart support forum menu not working and pages are messed up

menu not working and pages are messed up

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

it was working fine and i uploaded some images and then the whole thing got screwed up. the menus are all messed up and now wont save. 98% of the images the demos and mine are gone in the media section.. i did have the enhanced media library plugin installed and activated but i deactivated it and it didnt solve the problem…

the menus are not loading the pages correctly even if i try and amke a new menu they dont save??

not sure what happened?

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :).

Kindly deactivate all the third party plugins which are not required by the theme and delete those images which you uploaded recently and check back your site.

In case if the menus still not working fine. Then remain the plugins disabled and provide me your login credentials.

Best Regards.

hi
    i deleted the whole thing it was so messed up i believe my hosting provider re cycled my server because it placed old pictures from over 2 weeks ago in to the upload folder that screwed up the thing.. i deleted them all but it didnt help… i swithced hosting providers and i will upload wordpress and the theme again… thanks i hopefully it will be fine..

Hello,

Yes, that might be possible the issue is due to your hosting provider as your provider re cycled your server.

For the appropriate installation of theme you can follow the below documentation:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/installation-process/

Feel free to write back if you need further assistance.

Best Regards.

can you give me some code so i can change some of my products in woocommerce to say “not available online” instead of “out of stock” we make cbd and marijuana products and our credit card processor thinks we sell marijuana online and want to drop us… thank you i would like to be able to say both “out of stock and “not available online” thank you

Hello,

You don’t need to use any code to change the out of stock text. You need to install and use the loco translate WordPress plugin to translate the string according to your needs.

You can watch the video in our detailed documentation on how to translate strings using loco translate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls

You need to choose the correct path to translate the string from Dashboard >> Loco Translate >> Plugins >> WooCommerce.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/3W02fkh
    Result: https://ibb.co/Xj4F7Lh

Best Regards.

Hey thank you

well that sort of worked i could change the “sold out” words on the products in the upper left corner https://hippiechicks.com/product-category/thc-chocolate/ but it didnt change the “out of stock” on the product page… https://hippiechicks.com/shop/thc-dark-chocolate-bars-boogie/
    i even tried to change it in the woocommerce but that didnt work either… i also tried to change “on backorder” but that didnt work either ??

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

At this time I am not able to check your site because of the WordFence security plugin you have activated. Please send me the WP admin login details of your site so I will check and change the word for you.

Best Regards.

great thank you login info below

hi… i had to switch hippiechicks.com to a catalog site because we have thc and cbd products on there and square kicked us out from processing credit cards due to theTHC products so i made a new site hippiechickscbd.com and setup wordpress and loaded a second copy of the theme on that domain and all was good..

then i tired to clone hippiechicks.com and transfer it to hippiechickscbd.com using “all in one migrator” plugin which seemed to be working fine. But all of a sudden the css is messed up… i tried deleting the files and regenerating them in the css generator and the wpbakery css generator but it is still messed up… so please disregard the previous request to change the “out of stock” and can you please help me with this? thank you

Hello,

I have logged in to you website and Re-generated CSS and your website is working absolutely fine on my end.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/j6XwGXB

Please disable server caching, clear browser cache and check back.

Best Regards.

hi
    i have 3 licenses i loaded a second copy of woodmart to a new domain hippiechickscbd.com for our cbd products… on the main site hippiechicks.com the product pictures are 565×600 and when i put them into the product sections they load the full size image… on teh second site when i put the pictures in the products it loads a smaller version 300×300 bu then the pictures look blurry because they are small and then get expanded on the carousels they are normal size when they load in the individual products how do i fix this so the pictures load the full size on the carousels

thanks

hi
    i have 3 licenses i loaded a second copy of woodmart to a new domain hippiechickscbd.com for our cbd products… on the main site hippiechicks.com the product pictures are 565×600 and when i put them into the product sections they load the full size image… on teh second site when i put the pictures in the products it loads a smaller version 300×300 bu then the pictures look blurry because they are small and then get expanded on the carousels they are normal size when they load in the individual products how do i fix this so the pictures load the full size on the carousels it is set to full images and it is only hte chocolate boxes that are doing this all the other products are loading full size.. i dont get it i have tried clearing caches browser caches remand the pics and re uploaded them is it a setting in that category ???

thanks

Hello,

The product images are controlled by WooCommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence this. WooCommerce provides options to set the width of the product thumbnails and main product images and set the height accordingly. It works the same for categories of thumbnails as well.

You can try setting the thumbnail width from Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/XkN59nn

And also you can set the cropping according to your needs from there.

Best Regards.

thank you very much i was able to fix that issue unfortunately i have a new issue

ever since that last wordpress update i have some pages where we are using the woocommerce element “product page” it was fine and now when we save the page we get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wc_print_notices() in /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php:3640 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): woocommerce_output_all_notices(”) #1 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #2 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/content-single-product.php(101): do_action(‘woodmart_before…’) #4 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(725): require(‘/home/customer/…’) #5 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-core-functions.php(197): load_template(‘/home/customer/…’, false) #6 /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_htm in /home/customer/www/hippiechicks.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/wc-template-functions.php on line 3640

not sure what happened? can we fix this? or is it a new wordpress issue? thank you

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate parent theme. Clear cache and check back.

If the problem continues then provide with admin panel login details of the website and the URL of the pages where you added the WooCommerce element to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

thank you

it is Yoast seo plugin that is causing the problem not the first time i have issues with that plugin any better ideas ?

thank you

Hello,

Please Try to add the following PHP code snippet to the child theme functions.php file

add_action( 'woocommerce_before_single_product', 'woocommerce_output_all_notices', 10 );

Then edit the file woodmart\woocommerce\content-single-product.php.

and remove the following code from there as mentioned in the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ol1k20

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)