Home Forums WoodMart support forum Mini cart editing

Mini cart editing

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

tommysouth0
    Participant

hello there,

i need some help regarding the mini cart, i need to do some minor editing of the cart for eg, colour, typography and bordering on the buttons etc, is this possible? i have attached a screenshot of the current mini cart and you will see why it needs editing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tommysouth0
    Participant

Hiya,

Just an fyi, ive already disabled the mini cart feature on the elementor intergration.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Thanks for reaching to us.

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

Hiya

No the issue hasnt been resolved, i need guidance on how to edit the mini cart, i cant find anywhere on the editor and theme settings on how to edit the mini cart

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Mini cart is default WooCommerce functionality and WoodMart does not control it. You may contact support of WooCommerce, maybe they will be able to advise some workaround – https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

i tried to get some help from the woocommerce support only to find out they cant help with what i need done to the mini cart, just curious are you able to provide some global CSS to remove the free shipping bar on the mini cart? (Screenshot attached)

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Navigate to Theme Settings > Shop > Free shipping bar > and disable Mini cart option https://prnt.sc/PlMAylRclJmG

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

i have done so, but this text remains on the mini cart (Screenshot attached)

thankyou for the help

Attachments:

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

also have an issue with the coupon content!, have turned the coupon tab to “disable” but still appears on my checkout
    (Screenshot attached)

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

First of all, take my apologies for the delay in answering because of the weekend.

1. Mini cart

Please clear browser cache and check again https://prnt.sc/wf3cXFFzz4qu

2. Coupon

Please add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS:

.woocommerce-checkout .woocommerce-form-coupon-toggle{
    	display: none;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya

thankyou for your response, i have 3 issues that i need help with, i just want to ask I’ve enabled the sticky menu on the bottom of mobile responsive for quick links e.g. home, cart etc, but when i preview on my mobile doesn’t seem to show up. how can i resolve this.

also on the mobile responsive for editing the background colour is on point in editor but again when i view on my mobile looks completely different to my editor view. The editor view i changed my background to whiteish colour and my shape divider is black/whiteish but on mobile view its the opposite, how can i fix this?

in my content on mobile responsive i want to change the order on how the content is represented or seen, ill attach a screenshot so you have a better idea, i have 2 columns in a section but column 2 i want seen first on my mobile and tablet responsive, how can i change this through the advanced settings on elementor.

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Would you mind if I deactivate extra plugins for testing? Please confirm me back.

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

please

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

1. Sticky menu on the bottom of mobile

Please clear browser cache and double check https://prnt.sc/5iLJNhj9MpLF

2. Please provide screenshots of background or dividers for better understanding because I see background of sections are white now.

3. Please edit page via Elementor > select Section widget > Advanced tab > and in Responsive area there are 2 options to reserve columns in the mobile / tablet https://prnt.sc/8WLssJ3SQf4y

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

1. ive cleared my browser cache and checked via my mobile phone but cant seem to see the bottom menu navigation still.
    2. (Solved) on my mobile i had on dark mode which used the opposite colours which made it look un-attractive
    3. In progress

ive also came across another problem with my header, this one frustrates me because when i view the desktop version the alinement on a laptop looks way off centre, and vise versa when i make the change on laptop, looks off centre on desktop. i have attached screenshots to this reply.

i have also added another screnshot from mobile view with the menu nav on the bottom missing.

thankyou

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

1. Please deactivate all CDN, cache plugins and remove Elementor templates to trash to see if it works https://prnt.sc/ZNJXnk3qMGXv

3. You setup many Space elements, which is not good https://prnt.sc/mSYld9_JHNYD Please see what I setup for logo and menu rows.

For the top bar, please try to use the below custom CSS code and paste it to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > CSS for desktop section:

.whb-col-left{
    	flex: 1 1 35%;
    }

.whb-flex-flex-middle .whb-column.whb-col-center{
    	flex: 1 1 100%;
    	justify-content: center;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

ive deactivated all templates regarding this matter and still no navigation on the bottom, its worked before when i first installed the theme with my templates in place. so i do believe this wouldnt be the issue would be something else.

ive added the CSS, the social spacing is a bit off centre (screenshot attached)

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

1. Mobile bottom navbar

Navigate to Theme Settings > Maintenance and disable Enable maintenance mode option.

2. Remove previous code and use below one

.whb-col-left {
        flex: 1 1 22%;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

1. the maintenance mode is already disabled
    2. the social icons are off centre even more
    (Screenshots attached)

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

1. Please clear cache and check again, it worked on my end.

2. Remove previous code and use below one

.whb-top-bar-inner.whb-flex-row .whb-column{
    	width: calc(100% / 3);
    }

.whb-top-bar-inner.whb-flex-row .whb-column.whb-col-center{
    	justify-content: center;
    }

.whb-top-bar-inner.whb-flex-row .whb-column.whb-col-right > div{
    	display: inline-flex;
    }

.whb-top-bar-inner.whb-flex-row .whb-column.whb-col-right [class*="wd-header-search-form"] {
        flex: none;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

thankyou the CSS worked very well and also the bottom navigation menu, 1 problem though, after making these changes the dashboard for the accounts page has gone missing, yesterday the page was working fine but as of today after making the CSS changes the accounts and dashboard does not show, Not saying its due from the CSS but its very recent. (Screenshot attached).

Attachments:

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

forget the post above managed to figure out the solution, i thing that is bothering me on my product carousel there an percentage on discounted items (screenshot attached) how can i get rid of it?

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Please add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global custom CSS:

.badge.onsale{
    	display: none;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

lovely thanks heaps for the help, my website is starting to all come together now!

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

would you be able o solve this one for me, i got 2 buttons on my product page the “add to basket” and “buy now” my issue there both in the same line and would like them to have there own individual line, this problem seems to be on desktop, tablet and mobile is there any way around that? (Screenshot attached)

Attachments:

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

.single-product .wd-btn-design-full form.cart :where(.single_add_to_cart_button,.wd-buy-now-btn) {
        flex: 1 1 100%;
    }

Regards,

tommysouth0
    Participant

hiya,

thanks so much looks heaps better

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi tommysouth0,

Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

If you have a quick minute we always appreciate a 5-star rating on our theme!

https://themeforest.net/item/woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme/reviews/20264492

Your feedback is the motivation to improve our work and services.

Regards,

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)