Home Forums WoodMart support forum Missing calculated sales label for variation type

Missing calculated sales label for variation type

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

urbanaatelie
    Participant

Hi,
    In my e-commerce shop page, I’m displaying each variation as individual product.
    The issue is that when I put some of these variations on sale, the label just showed “Sale”, instead of the calculated discount as it does with the parent (variable) products.

Investigating the issue, I noticed that the variation type was missing in the template function that generates the label html code.

It’s in the following file:
    woodmart\inc\integrations\woocommerce\template-tags.php

function woodmart_product_label()

Line 1035
    } elseif ( ( $product->get_type() == ‘simple’ || $product->get_type() == ‘external’ ) && $percentage_label ) {

Needs to include the variation type:
    } elseif ( ( $product->get_type() == ‘simple’ || $product->get_type() == ‘external’ || $product->get_type() == ‘variation’ ) && $percentage_label ) {

Can it be fixed in a next version please?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

For now I am forwarding this to our development department as a feature request and we will consider adding it in the next update.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios.

urbanaatelie
    Participant

Sounds great!
    Thank you! I really appreciate it 🙂

Hello,

Most Welcome.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Missing calculated sales label for variation type’ is closed to new replies.